The Medrad® Mark 7 Arterion® Injection System is the latest in the "Mark" series of angiographic injectors, and includes fixed flow capabilities with the Medrad® Sterile Hand Controller, which provide the flexibility to deliver the accuracy of an injection system, thereby enabling consistent contrast delivery.
- Control: Real-time control of flow rate to enhance contrast delivery across procedure type
- Consistency: Automated injection for accurate and consistent contrast delivery every time
- Operator Safety: Ability to control the injection procedure from a distance, reducing operator radiation exposure
Click here to learn more about power injection and why it is important.
Medrad® Twist & Go™ Syringe
The Medrad® Mark 7 Arterion® Injection System will also provide you with the ability to use the Medrad® Twist & Go™ syringe and high-pressure connecting system, which enables one-handed connections that facilitate streamlined set up for improved workflow.
- Clear: Clear polycarbonate syringe to enable improved visualization of both contrast and air facilitating your safety monitoring
- Convenient: The Medrad® Twist & Go™ provides one-handed setup, for quick and simplified tubing attachment
- Flexibility: Varied tubing lengths provide flexibility in injector placement and configuration
Integrated Pedestal: The integrated pedestal has been completely redesigned for function and style.
The Medrad® Mark 7 Arterion® Injection System takes advantage of the latest technologies, making it light, maneuverable, and easy to use. Less time used for positioning and setting up the Medrad® Mark 7 Arterion® Injection System means more time with the patient. The clearly visible and intuitive user interface guides you through proper set-up, and highlights the information you need to perform injections confidently.
Unique to the market, the front-load system simplifies set-up and makes for a cleaner tear down. The Medrad® Mark 7 Arterion® Injection System syringe provides a clear view of the contrast. With a smaller base, lighter head,* and a flexible articulating arm, the injector can go where it needs to go—even around corners.
You can always continue to count on what Bayer has always delivered: Reliable equipment with an extensive team of highly trained people ready to provide exceptional service.
*As compared with a Medrad® Mark V ProVis® Injection System
Design Features of the Medrad® Mark 7 Arterion® Injection System
- Ergonomic handle for easier maneuverability
- Unique front-load syringe for simple insertion and clean removal
- 16% lighter injector head*
- 32% lighter pedestal unit,* light and easy to move
- Smooth-arc design for extended reach
- 20% smaller footprint*
Medrad® Mark 7 Arterion® Injection System has stylish ergonomics that are designed for function; the pedestal system with a smaller footprint is lighter than Bayer's previous version, which increases mobility around your busy lab. And the lighter head now has a handle to make it easier to position for injection.
*As compared to a Medrad® Mark V ProVis® Injection System
|System Technical Specifications|
|Flow Rate:|| Fixed: 01-45.0 mL/s in 0.1 mL/s increments
0.1-59.9 mL/s in 0.1 mL/s increments
Phased injections: up to 4 phases with different flow rates and
volumes delivered in a single continuous injection
|Volume:||1-150mL in 1 mL increments|
|Pressure Limit (150 ml syringe):||100-1200 psi in 1 psi increments 689-8273 kPa in 1 kPa increments|
|Rise Time:||0.0-9.9 seconds in 0.1 mL increments|
|Delay Time:||0.0-99.9 seconds in 0.1 mL increments|
|Fill Speed:||1-10 mL/s in 1 mL/s increments|
|Fill Volume:||1-150 mL in 1 mL increments|
|Protocol Memory:||40 Protocols|
|Injection Memory:||50 Injections|
The Medrad® Mark 7 Arterion® Injection System is marketed for the administration of intravascular contrast media and common flushing agents during angiographic procedures. See Product Information for use for specific and complete prescribing information.
Overview and Device Components (7:39 mins)
Syringe Installation, Filling, and HPCT Attachment (10:01 mins)
User Interface Demonstration (10:31 mins)
Pop-up Messages (6:22 mins)