Medrad® Stellant® CT Injection System with Certegra® Workstation
Intelligent, Intuitive, Innovative: Confidence Through Patient-centered Care and Efficiency.
The Medrad® Stellant® CT injection system with Certegra® Workstation delivers new levels of efficiency and patient-centered care in CT imaging. An integral part of Bayer’s CT imaging solution, the scalable informatics ready solution offers radiation dose management and Contrast Dose Management™ options—complete with injector interfacing between the scanner, PACS, RIS, and speech recognition systems. We support our CT solution with VirtualCare® Remote Support and flexible support service programs to meet your changing needs.
The Certegra® Workstation is the cornerstone of the Bayer Certegra® @ Point of Care application, the industry's first1 Contrast Dose Management™ Solution. The data you need is centrally mobilized and instantly available.
Click here to learn more about power injection and why it is important.
Reference: 1. Data on File.
The Multi-Patient System for your Stellant
Confidently perform multiple studies with a single syringe kit – for up to 12 hours.
Stellant Multi-Patient Kit and Single Patient Disposable
Confidence for 12 Hours
Bayer combines three new safety features in one syringe system for your Stellant.
|Quantity||Volume / Length||Description|
|SDS-MP1||Boxes of 20||200mL||12-hour multi-patient synnge kit, includes: 2 multi-patient transfer sets, 2 200mL syringes, multi-patient tubing set, 12 hour expiration label|
| Single Patient |
|SPD 250||Boxes of 50||250cm||250 cm single patient tubing set|
Our workflow-centralized interface gives technologists point of care tools to efficiently manage injection protocols for enhanced visualization in complex CT angiography and cardiac CT studies.
Enhanced Protocol Management
- Storage and recall of up to 250 protocols
- Designed for complex CTA and Cardiac CT protocols
- Creates a tight contrast bolus
- Enables precisely timed contrast delivery
- Ability to add Certegra® P3T® 2.0 technology to drive personalized patient protocol standardization through new capabilities, including presets for radiologist-preferred protocols and the ability to save and recall P3T software protocols
Clinical benefits of injecting contrast and saline at different ratios to visualize the whole heart. Clinical research has shown that simultaneous injection of contrast and saline, in user-selected ratios, can¹:
- Provide more uniform attenuation of the right and left ventricles
- Minimize artifacts by achieving proper attenuation levels
- Visualize the right coronary arteries and right ventricles in a single study by achieving more uniform attenuation
The informatics ready injection system includes patented DualFlow technology and integrated saline flush. See the video below.
DualFlow can provide the ability to perform simultaneous injection of contrast and saline with the Medrad® Stellant® D Injection System.
References: 1. Kerl JM, Ravenel JG, Nguyen SA, et al. Right heart: split-bolus injection of diluted contrast medium for visualization at coronary CT angiography. Radiology. 2008;247:356-364. 2. Jensen, CT. Dual Flow Contrast Injection for Coronary CTA Improves Visualization of the Right Heart. NASCI Abstract # 05-A-69-NASCI.
The injection solution is easy to learn, set up, and use. Ease-of-use design includes:
- Integrated saline test injection with real-time pressure monitoring
- Snap-on/twist-off syringe design
- Automatic plunger advance-and-retract when attaching and detaching syringes
- Automatic filling and priming
- Multi-phase programming (and patented Hold/Pause feature)
- Programmable pressure limit
Remote Support & Flexible Service Programs
As a scalable platform, you can add on flexible options to meet your changing CT imaging needs at any time, such as:
- Personalizing contrast protocols at the point of care with Certegra® P3T® software
- Dose management and quality solutions with the Radimetrics™ Enterprise Platform offerings of radiation dose management and Contrast Dose Management™
- Scanner interfacing with Certegra® ISI (Imaging System Interfaces)
- Medrad® XDS® Extravasation Detection System
(range and increments)
|0.1 to 10 mL/sec on 0.1 mL increments|
(range and increments)
|1 mL to syringe capacity in 1 mL increments|
Pressure Limit (psi/kPa)
|200 mL syringe: 325 psi, 2241 kPa|
|Scan Delay||0-300 seconds (5 minutes) in 1 second increments|
|Pause||1-900 seconds (15 minutes) in 1 second increments|
|Hold||Maximum HOLD time is 20 minutes|
|200 mL sterile disposable syringe|
|100-240 VAC. 50/60 Hz. 300 Volts-AMPs|
|95 degrees F +/-9 degrees
35 degrees C +/-5 degrees
|Head Mounting Options||Overhead Counterpoise System or Floor Pedestal (Floor Pedestal includes an Integral IV Pole)|
|DualFIow||Simultaneous Injection of Contrast and Saline|
|Extravasation Detector -
Extravasation Detector Device
|Patient-specific Injection Protocols for Cardiac CTA|
|Abdominal Protocol Optimization Software|
|Pulmonary Angiography Protocol Optimization Software|
|Dual Injector Head||6.1°
| 17.9 Ib°
(8.1 kg) (without syrirng)
| 13.6 Ib°
| 17.6 Ib°
Systems listed include all standard cabling
Catalog Number: SCT 321
Medrad® Stellant® D CT Injection System with Certegra® Workstation with a Pedestal Head Mount
Catalog Number: SCT 322
Medrad® Stellant® D CT Injection System with Certegra® Workstation with Counterpoise System Head Mount
Backed by Bayer reliability, support and service
- Legendary product reliability
- Exceptional after-sales support
- Knowledgeable and reliable technical service
- Ask about Bayer’s Predictive Maintenance Programs and Extended Warranties